Solarsaurs 2 Solarsaurs 2

Okay.

It's a good game. But it's just a resubmit of solarsaurs 1 with new graphics, and turned 90 degrees. It's fun, but it's not what I'd consider a great game.

MindFeed MindFeed

Interesting game.

I got a score of 39 the first time I did it, but the second time, using virtually the same answers, I got an 87. I think you should explain what the scores and stuff mean, because I'm a little bit confused. I enjoyed this quiz though, it was like nothing I've ever seen before.

K-Guare responds:

Somebody else said that, i have no idea.
I think the 'Home' key part has
a really large effect on your score.
I think i'll check that out.
Thanks for the update :]
Glad you liked :D

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

iSketch Ripoff

I played the game on your site, and found it to be exactly like iSketch, except with poorer drawing tools. It's not a bad game, just it's already been done, and better.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Mediocre

So you made the world's hardest game. Congratulations. But the game wasn't that much fun, and the graphics weren't good to make it up, i.e. it was no tetris, or crysis. The controls and moving were found in probably half of n00by games on newgrounds today, the graphics were simply colored squares and circles, and the level design was not great. That's right, it's not hard to design hard levels, just put a shitload of fast moving circles and call it brilliant, challenging level design. Despite everything i just said, this game is by no means bad, it's just what I'd call mediocre, so I voted 3.

P.S. Metroid Prime 2 is harder :P

[KK] Kat Killah [KK] Kat Killah

Good

I have to say i liked it better when there were more weapons, but this was good.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Disappointing.

Not the game, but how you never did, and are never going to release the sequel. Fun game, pretty cool concept.

WormHole SN WormHole SN

Very annoying music, mediocre, unoriginal gameplay

This game shows you could create a good game, but just don't have the ideas, or graphic artistry.

RPG Tutorial The Basics RPG Tutorial The Basics

Good, but I'm having a problem.

I put

stop();
{if (_root.hp<=0) gotoAndStop(die); }

on my game frame, but I can't die. Help please?

Staticblaze responds:

That's not very specific. Did you label the death frame? How about the hp variable? Did you put the scipt in the right place?

Space Skirmish M Space Skirmish M

Decent.

One big flaw i saw was that the flamethrower was extremely cheap. It killed everything in one hit. Fun game though

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

EEEWWWWW

You might have just scarred me for life. That was a painfully disgusting and realistic game.

You did your job.