Score 3.00+ in &amp;lt; 1 hour!! Score 3.00+ in < 1 hour!!

Fix yout falsh

Epic made of win imo lol my good sir!

TOMIS responds:

javascript:GetReviewController(698271 1).GetResponseController().Toggle();

The Orange Box Collab The Orange Box Collab

.... Good.

Lots of sound errors and the background music ruined about 1/3 of the clips. But it was entertaining enough to watch all the way through, and I liked some of the jokes. Not to mention it entertained me for a while with its long length. Good job.

A Kitty Krew Apology A Kitty Krew Apology

akon sucks

Awesome flash grate job

Solarsaurs 2 Solarsaurs 2

Okay.

It's a good game. But it's just a resubmit of solarsaurs 1 with new graphics, and turned 90 degrees. It's fun, but it's not what I'd consider a great game.

MindFeed MindFeed

Interesting game.

I got a score of 39 the first time I did it, but the second time, using virtually the same answers, I got an 87. I think you should explain what the scores and stuff mean, because I'm a little bit confused. I enjoyed this quiz though, it was like nothing I've ever seen before.

K-Guare responds:

Somebody else said that, i have no idea.
I think the 'Home' key part has
a really large effect on your score.
I think i'll check that out.
Thanks for the update :]
Glad you liked :D

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

iSketch Ripoff

I played the game on your site, and found it to be exactly like iSketch, except with poorer drawing tools. It's not a bad game, just it's already been done, and better.

the track formerly known as go the track formerly known as go

Good.

The beginning wasn't that great, but it got better as it went along. Very cool song.

{PBJ}Fish and Chips{PBJ} {PBJ}Fish and Chips{PBJ}

Awful.

Hurt my ears a bit. This just sounds horrible, I'm sorry. This is a giant step down from your other music.

pitbulljones responds:

hehe yea twas an experiment with a new vst, unless you were playing on atari 2600s and c64s it will not appeal whatsoever, this is how old skool games sounded we've come a long way since then. many thanks.